Huge growth targets to meet or lurching from one people problem to another?
Following a thorough People + Culture Health Check, we’ll work with you + your team to define, roll out + embed a culture that will transform the way you do business.
With a strong, clearly defined culture aligned to an equally clear business strategy, you’ll be unbeatable. You’ll be clear about who you are as a business, + where you’re headed.
You’ll attract the right people to work for you, they’ll be happy at work + will want to stay with you for longer. Engaged + happy employees are more productive, so that means happier clients, higher profits + less time micromanaging.
Sounds good? Here’s how we’ll do it:
GETTING THE BASICS IN PLACE
We’ll start by working with you + your team to define (or refresh) your company’s Values (the way you do things), Vision (where you’re headed) + Purpose (why you’re in existence). Alongside your business strategy, these will be the North Star for your company as it moves forward on its culture shift journey. They’ll help you to make decisions, hire the right people + inspire those who already work for you.
MEASURABLE CULTURE TRANSFORMATION
Once we have the results of your Health Check, + your Values, Vision and Purpose are firmly in place, we’ll work with you + your team to define, change (where necessary) + embed your culture, so it delivers the tangible results you need.
We’ll look at rolling your company culture into everything people-focussed that you do:
- Attracting people: How you attract people to work for you.
- Selecting people: How you choose the right people to work for you.
- Keeping people: How you manage, develop + retain your people.
- When people leave: How you handle leavers.
However we work together, we’ll collate data to measure your cultural temperature at the start + end of our time together + at appropriate moments along the way.
ATTRACTING + SELECTING PEOPLE
“70% of employees and job seekers wouldn’t apply to a company unless its values aligned with their own personal values.” – Glassdoor’s 2019 Mission and Culture Survey.
Here’s an example of how we’ll support you with attracting + selecting the right people to work for you:
We’ll help you spell out what it means to work for your company, + we’ll show you how to get this message out there. We’ll look at where + how you can attract + retain the right employees for your business. We’ll make sure that your job adverts + the ways in which you select people to work for you all align to your culture, so that you attract the right people from the start.
To find out more about how your culture could boost recruitment efficiency + cut costs, please contact us.
“More than half (58%) of employees and job seekers say company culture is more important than salary when it comes to job satisfaction.” – Glassdoor’s 2019 Mission and Culture Survey.
- Onboarding: We’ll reinvent your onboarding process, + we’ll create + roll out welcome paperwork, guides, induction plans + a settling-in process which champions your culture.
- People Policies + Processes: We’ll create relevant people policies + processes that play out + reinforce your company culture.
- Employee Experience: We’ll map an employee journey which consistently embodies your culture + we’ll work with you to bring it to life in every single touchpoint you have with your employees.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: We’ll make sure your CSR is congruent with your culture by suggesting a meaningful + relevant issue + charity to support.
- Look + Feel: We’ll suggest changes you can make to your office space, so it has a look + feel which reflects your culture.
To find out more about how your culture could make your employee retention stats look a lot healthier, please contact us.
“65% of 18 to 34-year-olds are likely to place culture above salary.”- Glassdoor’s 2019 Mission and Culture Survey.
WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE
“3 in 5 employees and job seekers say company culture is one of the main reasons to stay in a job.” – Glassdoor’s 2019 Mission and Culture Survey.
When employees leave it can be a costly business for any organisation. This is particularly so if turnover is high, or if people are leaving within their first year of employment, therefore giving you limited return on your investment. Survivors (those employees that remain with a company after someone has left) can be left feeling demoralised, demotivated and with their interest piqued that the grass must be greener on the other side.
Supporting your business with embedding a consistent culture, will set you in good stead to attract + retain the right people, therefore reducing turnover. However, people leave a business for all kinds of reasons, not all of them negative. We know from experience that someone may have left, but it doesn’t have to be game over. As part of supporting you with implementing a culture-aligned exit process we’ll:
- Work with you to draw out relevant information around why people are leaving;
- Create a bespoke exit process to manage leavers in the best way for your business and culture;
- Help you to make the people who leave your business’ best advocates, perhaps even leading to them coming back to work for you again in the future.
For more information on culture consultancy + to learn more about the benefits it could bring your business, please contact us today.